In this post I will tell you about, How to write a resume, rules of writing a CV/resume, and what to write in a resume / CV or bio data. And I'll tell you how to make an attractive CV/resume. And you also know, you do not have to go anywhere to make a resume/CV or Bio data. You can easily create a CV using your own mobile or computer. I'll tell you this below. But now we'll learn, “How to write a resume, and what to write in resume. Lets start
How to write a resume, and what to write in resume.
There is no constraint to build a CV or biodata. However, what to write in a resume is one of the essential things. Because, seeing your made biodata can be understood about in your case. And, if you are preparing your own cv for a job interview. If you do not have the necessary things in it, then the company's people will not be interested in you. As a result, people who have made their own CV with all the necessary details, will be interested in the company's people. And call them to interview them.
So, now the question is – How to write a resum / CV with urgent details? What would you write on your own CV that the people of the company will be interested in you? And call you on a personal interview.
What to write in resume or CV?
As I said above, your bio data or cv will play an important role when applying the job. And so, it must be remembered that your CV has all those essential things. Which can give more information about you in just one or two pages. As a result, the company's people can easily get to know about your background. And they will not have any problem calling you for an interview.
Now we will know, What to write in resume or CV.
1. Make simple resume / cv: I'll tell you first. Never make a CV complex.
Make simple, simple and generally civi.
2. Objective: objective means purpose Keep this part in the beginning of your own CV. And write about your motive.
3. Personal strength: Enter your own personal strength here. Means, write about your ability and power in terms of work.
4. Work experience: Work experience or competence is a great part of getting a job. By seeing your work experience, most employers (employers) keep you from above. And so the chance of getting that job increased.
5. Education & qualification: After writing about your personal strength and work experience, write the most important part of “Your Education and Qualification”.
6. Personal information: Write about 3 to 4 lines on your own about this section. Here you can write about yourself, such as where your home is, how you get better, your hobby, interest, and your passion. In this, employers can understand what you personally are.
7. Final declaration: “Final Declaration” This section is to be written in the last part of CV. Here you have to write the declaration that whatever you own on the personal, qualificational & educational, work experience, all are right in your opinion. And the details are correct, its responsibility has been taken.
8. Name & date: Now your CV has been completely written. However, to create your own CV attractive and correctly, write “Date”, “place” and your own name at the end of the CV. Then, sign a signature on your name. Well, now your CV Ready.
I hope, this post is helpful to you.